We do not have regular office hours. Email is the best way to contact us or leave a phone message at the studio. Our online registration program helps us pass along savings to you! The system is available to schedule appointments, reserve classes, adjust your schedule and shows program information. It's pretty simple if you follow the directions. If you need assistance, please leave a message or shoot us an email and we will get back with you within two business days. Sorry for any inconvenience. We look forward to working with you soon!
Just follow three simple steps:
1) Register (create an account at mindbodyonline)
2) Pay for what class or package you want
3) Reserve your classes
located on the individual program and class pages on this website and
also on the online registration program website under "payment".
You can use the free MINDBODY app on your smart phone to register for classes!
- We use MindBodyOnline to reserve and pay for classes.
- Go to this link: Click here to register and pay
- Select "Sign Up" in the upper right corner if you are new to our registration program (or log in with your user id and password).
- Enter your information/data as requested.
- Please select "Opt In" by your email account to get our an email confirmation and reminder emails (otherwise, you will not get reminders nor phone calls).
- We do not give your info out to anyone and only send out Constant Contact emails once a month (you will reminders for the classes or appointments you have signed up for too).
- Check the "I agree".
- Select "Create Account".
2) Pay (use COUPONS here too)
- Payment is required to schedule anything online.
- If you have a coupon, select the coupon you have and bring a copy of the coupon to your first class. Please note: your coupon is not automatically activated through this process. We need to do so at the studio. See the bottom of this page for more details.
- Select the "Payment" tab.
- Select "Floor Class", "Pilates Equipment" or "Workshop" option/s.
- Select the appropriate package or coupon.
- Select "Checkout".
- Select "Place Order".
- Select the appropriate program TAB that matches the payment in your online account such as Floor, Equipment or Workshop. Select "Sign Up Now" for any classes.
- You will receive a confirmation email to your email address if the reservation was made correctly and another 2 days prior to your appointment. If you do not get an email, you can check your schedule in your account by choosing "My Info", "My Schedule" or contact the studio to confirm your session.
- An 8-hour cancellation notice is required or the session is forfeited. See cancellation procedures to cancel.
- Waivers: To save time when you come in for your first appointment, please print, complete the waiver form/s and bring them with you.
- No refunds, transfers or extensions are given on any program, package, merchandise or gift certificates so please be sure you are purchasing what you want and will use.
- Expiration dates apply to all packages and coupons.
An 8-hour notice is required to cancel reservations to get a credit put back into your online account to use at your convenience. If less than 8-hour notice, the session is forfeited. Even if notice is less than 8 hours, it is appreciated if you can still "late" cancel so someone else can use your spot.
- Log in to your account.
- Select "My Info".
- Select "My Schedule".
- Select "Cancel" on the far right in yellow.
Thank you for your help in keeping the schedule flowing.
Vote for us in the Best of Omaha 2017 Contest
Get a FREE floor class!
vote for us in the Best of Omaha 2017 Contest. Our Quick Vote Code
(QVC) is http://www.bestofomaha.com/77680 under the pilates category.
You can also vote for us under yoga studio, fitness, personal training
or other appropriate category.
- You can redeem your certificate by selecting "Best of Omaha" under the payment option on our registration system
- Sign up for your free class under the floor tab.
- Bring in your certificate to the class and give to your instructor.
- Thank you for your support!
you have purchased a groupon, follow these simple steps to get your
account set up online so you can register and reserve your classes.
2) Select the "payment" tab.
3) Select the "floor" option.
4) Select the appropriate groupon you have purchased and type in the 8-digit UPC Groupon code in the notes section. Bring a copy of your groupon along with the waivers off our website to your first class.
Reserve your classes by selecting "Sign up now". Once you have created
an account and selected your payment option, you can reserve your a
spot in any of the floor classes (there are just a few special classes
that are not on our regular weekly schedule that are not included and
are noted online as such).
6) We require an 8-hour notice to cancel your class in order to get a credit to use for a future class.
7) All packages have an expiration date and will be noted in your account under "details" or "my info".
We look forward to having you in class.