Floor Classes (now includes Aerial classes!) Registration is recommended. Walk-ins are allowed based on space availability. Please reserve your space in class. Please check the online system for class changes and updates. Click here to register
- Check the Pilates Equipment classes for more classes.
- FREE classes are offered periodically. Check the FREE Classes page for details.
- Please be on time. Warmup, centering and connecting mind/body are important to getting deeper connections in your classes. Please let the instructor know if you need to leave early so they can plan relaxation part/s of the class accordingly.
- Please turn off cell phones as courtesy to others and to avoid disruptions.
- Please spit out gum before coming to class. It is a choking hazard, especially when laying down & affects breathing and body mechanics.
- We limit our floor classes between 12 to 20 people depending on the class. Reservations are recommended.
your friends and get a one-time credit up to $20 for EACH person who registers
for our programs (examples if both people are registered for: 1x/week
floor=$10; 2x/week floor=$20).
Refer as many people as you want and earn mega money back towards your
Floor Class Prices (now includes Aerial!)
New Client Special: Buy One, Get one Free $15
New Client Special: Unlimited 8 weeks $100 (reg $190)
One Class: $15
5 Classes: $55 (3 month expiration)
10 Classes: $95 (6 month expiration)
20 Classes: $170 (12 month expiration)
30 Classes: $225 (12 month expiration)
$95/month unlimited floor & aerial classes if you pay each month
$85/month unlimited floor & aerial classes when set up for 12 months and get the last month FREE Month!
* See studio for rules on unlimited packages & other discounts
* See the mindbodyonline app/program for daily schedule changes@ SilverSneakers members may participate for free (see studio for details and registration)
^ P/Y combination Pilates/Yoga
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN AERIAL STYLES?Aerial programs are sprouting up all over the country and for good reasons.
- There are different styles of aerial programs.
- Aerial "swing" yoga uses a hammock style swing, foot stirrups and hand-hold attachments.
- Aerial "silks" typically use longer fabric, may be called aerial arts or are more acrobatic and usually do not use hand or foot stirrups.
- Aerial Yoga Therapy uses traditional yoga poses with a restorative, therapeutic approach.
- Some programs use trapeze bars and/or rings.
- We will be doing a blend of these programs (but, will not have the trapeze or rings at this point).
Aerial programs can:
- Increase muscle strength and endurance
- Increase range of motion and flexibility of muscle and fascia
- Reduce back and neck pain
- Improve energy, proprioception, digestion, elimination & circulation
- Help with stress management
- Encourage creativity, self-confidence, mindfulness and release endorphins
- Have great anti-aging benefits - less tension, stiffness & cortisol
There are some conditions that are not suitable for these types of classes: Eye disease, glaucoma, detached retina, uncontrolled high or low blood pressure, easy onset vertigo, inner ear problems, recent head injury, sinus issues, recent surgery, hiatal hernia, disc disease or herniation, osteoporosis, recent stroke, congestive heart failure, artificial hips, pregnancy (yoga styles may be appropriate, women may choose to avoid inversions), obesity (our swings have a weight limit of 275 pounds). A specific waiver form for the aerial classes must be signed at the studio to participate. (see form below)
Aerial Policies and Information
You can sign
up for a day and time for 8 weeks to save your spot permanently. This will be your spot for infinity as long as sessions are paid for in advance. This will help the instructor tailor the classes to our students. If
space is available, you can drop in to class any time. We require an 8-hour minimum notice to get a credit back in your account to move to another class time/day.
- Currently, we only have 6 swings. Early registration is highly recommended. If no one is registered 2 hours prior to class, the instructor will cancel class.
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class to set up your swing station to allow us to start class on time.
- What to wear: Yoga fit-form long pants (preferably not flared, poly-type as they make it harder to stay in the swing). Long sleeve shirt (to cover the armpits).
- No zippers or other metal on clothing (it can tear the swings).
- No jewelry: Please leave your valuables at home including rings, toe rings, bracelets, necklaces and long earrings.
- We recommend short fingernails (it's harder to grab the swing with long nails and it changes the biomechanics of the fingers, wrists and shoulders; they can puncture the swings).
- Please do not put on lotion or oil within 12 hours of class as it is harder to have a safe grip and it can ruin the swings.
- Don't eat too close to class time (preferably at least 2 hours).
Private Sessions/PartiesWe offer private sessions tailored to your needs to help balance the body. These sessions offer great results since the instructor is working with you on your technique the whole session. Participate by yourself, with someone else or in a private group of friends! $175 (1.5 hours up to 15 students; other options may be available).
New Client Intake Forms
Please complete and bring the following TWO forms to your first floor class (parents sign/complete for kids under 18). We look forward to having you in class!
For your safety, if any of the ParQ answers are YES (or if you are pregnant), we require you see your physician before attending class and have her sign the waiver form below. Thank you for your assistance.