Pilates Equipment Classes
The Core-Pilates Foundations workshop is required before attending our Pilates Equipment classes. Go to this link: Click here to register
Pilates Equipment Schedule (8 week cycles)
- FREE Intro to Pilates Equipment is offered periodically. Check our online system for
dates/times or call the studio.
- REQUIRED Core-Pilates Foundations: This class is required and is offered 1-2 times per month. For those with Pilates Equipment experience, a one-hour private may suffice.
- Payment is due at least 10 days prior to the new schedule start date in order to reserve time slots for the upcoming session and get the early-bird price.
- Makeups: Please do not schedule makeups until after the first day of the new 8-week cycle. Online, some of the classes might look open but, current students may not have reserved their spaces for the upcoming cycles. Class spaces may be opened up for anyone after the early bird deadline. See the "Policies and Considerations" tab for more info.
your friends and get a one-time credit up to $40 for EACH person who registers
for our programs (examples if both people are registered for: 1x/week eqpt=$20; 2x/week eqpt=$40).
Refer as many people as you want and earn mega money back towards your
Classes are typically one hour
* Other classes may be on the schedule depending on registration numbers.
Pilates Equipment Class Prices
^ Early bird prices are 10 days before a new session begins
* Savings per 48 weeks over and above our great class prices are in parentheses
~ No refunds, transfers or package sharing.
We offer private sessions tailored to your needs to help balance the body. These sessions offer great results since the instructor is working with you on your technique the whole session. Participate by yourself, with someone else or in a private group of friends!
$175 (1.5 hours up to 6 students; other options may be available).
max 6 people
We use Balanced Body Pilates Equipment!
New Client Intake Forms
Please complete and bring the following TWO forms to your first floor, equipment class or workshop.
Parents sign/complete for kids under 18.
We look forward to having you in class!
your safety, if any of the ParQ answers are YES (or if you are
pregnant), we require you see your physician before attending class and
have her sign the waiver form below. Thank you for your assistance.
Who was Joseph Pilates?
Pilates designed his equipment to help enhance certain body
connections, reduce imbalances and improve strength and flexibility. His
health recommendations were to do his advanced protocol 4 days a week,
walk and use a good, stiff brush to get rid of dead cells and stimulate
the skin. There are many websites out there that you can search the
history of the man and his program. Originally called Contrology
(controlling the body with the mind), Joseph created an awesome protocol
for balancing the body. We have all of the major pilates’ equipment
made (Full Trapeze, Chair, Spine
Corrector, Reformer/Tower and more) which offers variety and
cross-training to catch on to the essence of the work better than just
using one piece of equipment. This class is like yoga on a weight
machine. The pilates equipment is fun, challenging, new and exciting!
Classes are offered based on skill, physical limitations and experience
level including beginner to advanced programs. We use and recommend
Pilates equipment by Balanced Body which is one of the longest- standing
manufacturers of pilates equipment available! Check them out at www.pilates.com.